05 September 2015

Saturday

I planned all week on going to see the hot air balloons launch Saturday morning, but since that was not an option, I sure was excited and surprised to see them right outside my hospital window this morning!  Isn't it beautiful?

As of this writing about noon, the day has been pretty uneventful.  Lab draws, an EKG, pain and anti-nausea medicines, and a little napping.  I have felt pretty crummy all day so far, but there's a possibility I might be going home today.

Evening update:  I'm home now, but not feeling much better.  Lots of pain and nausea.  I'm very grateful for all the friends and family that have rallied around me to help me today in many different ways!  I feel so much light and love from you, and I'm very grateful since my body is feeling so crummy.  Here's to hoping for a good night's sleep and a better tomorrow.





5 comments:

  1. Horray for home. Praying that you rest well tonight. Love you lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying and Fasting for you today. Thanks for writing so openly about your experience. It helps us feel invested in supporting you in our own small ways. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Michelle. So grateful for your updates. So grateful for the many angels who surround you daily. God loves you beyond measure. He will be by your side every second of this trial. Peace be with you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so neat that you got to see the balloons after all! God knows the desires and prayers of our hearts, and prepares the answers even before we ask. All of us who fasted for you today adore you. I wish we didn't live so far away so we could come help you. I'm glad that you have family and friends nearby to be your angels. Michelle, if God has a refrigerator, your picture is on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. I love that you got to see the beautiful hot air balloons. And I love that you got to go home. Mostly, I love how you see the good in the thick of this dark cloud.

    ReplyDelete