19 September 2015

Hair We Go!


I started this Saturday morning with a fancy new haircut.  It was definitely time.


Then the chopping began.  I was so impressed with Wendy's work given that the hair is falling out as she is cutting it.  She found many bald spots along the way which made it even more complicated.

first cut

finding bald spots in the back

bald spots on the top

almost done

Done!

I'd love to say that what you see is reality and, at the time it was; however, half the day later, much more has fallen out and it looks even more sparse.  

I'm hoping to get a few days out of it before shave day.  Thanks, Wendy, for a tough job!

7 comments:

  1. You'll forever be beautiful Michelle...hair or no hair. You're smile lights up our world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll forever be beautiful Michelle...hair or no hair. You're smile lights up our world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More video posts. I loved hearing you talk! And thank you Wendy for cutting her hair so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute to make a video. Cute little assistant. It's a cold time of year to be bald missy. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle! I just caught up on your blog. You are an inspiration to me. How do you stay so upbeat amidst daily, even hourly tests? I think of you every day and my family and I have all been praying for you and fasting for you. We are sending love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you new cut looks great. Love you!

    ReplyDelete