08 September 2015

Predictably Unpredictable

Today, my body behaved similarly to yesterday.  I felt downright crummy until about 1pm; however, no depression or crying this morning, which was a plus+.
Downright decent from about 1pm-5pm, which was fabulous.  A friend came over and helped me do some homework, we went on a walk, watched some MoTab Pioneer Concert highlights--semi-normal stuff.
Started crashing around 6pm but couldn't take meds again until 6:45, so that got a little rough.  I tried smelling peppermint DoTerra, chewing ginger gum, and downing some calories to help, but it's all still a guessing game as to the winning combination.
Appointment tomorrow with the Medical Oncologist.  I'm not sure what we will learn there--I think it's just a check-up.
My sister sent me some more photos from yesterday, and I just can't resist sharing them.  I'm confident they're more exciting than seeing a photo of me chewing gum :)






Angel Amelia







Awesome nephews




Missing Stephanie who is ministering to her husband at Huntsman Cancer Institute following his Bone Marrow Transplant last week:  www.simmonsunexpectedadventure.blogspot.com

This is my current screensaver. Reminder of my sweet team of fasters and prayers

4 comments:

  1. You feel crummy but you look great! Love that sisters photo. And your compression socks. Love that angel Amelia kissing your head. The sweetest. 💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the plus side, your hair is looking stellar! ;) Love ya!
    --LEXI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I wouldn't mind watching you chew gum, but seeing you with your cherubic, angelic family is so sweet it makes my teeth hurt and my eyes teary. Life is bitter-sweet for you right now, but things will get better. This is one of those chapters in your life where you yell: "Plot twist!" How about smelling doTerra citrus bliss or lemon oil or lemon-grass oil for the nausea? Citrus bliss is also a good mood elevator. Tomorrow will be a better day. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the screen savers. Children's prayers are powerful.

    ReplyDelete