13 October 2015

Yep, Today Was Better

I am pleased to announce that yesterday's storm found its place in the universe, and today was a new day with more success all around!

I have come to accept that the food issue will continue to be part of my new normal (instead of getting mad and discouraged every time I have to eat something.) I actually choked down solid food today--real food, not the fake food!  It made a HUGE difference.  My body felt stronger today, my emotions felt more balanced, and I felt just better all around.

Some day, it will be interesting to find out just how much all of your faith and prayers have contributed to my days.

Thank you thank you thank you

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, you are becoming wise: food is not the enemy, it is an undelicious friend that gives you nutrition, a healthier frame of mind and energy! It is wonderful that your day was better! Hey, if you haven't read them yet, start reading the Michael Vey book series by Richard Paul Evans. The story begins in Meridian IDAHO at Meridian High School! I picture Jordan knowing Michael Vey. Anyway, nothing like a good diversion while you are chomping on your undelicious friend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful day! The food you eat can be the safest and most powerful form of medicine. That's why the Word of Wisdom is one of our most powerful doctrines of truth regarding how to fuel our bodies. You're a living testimony today that it works. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat, eat, eat! I will pray that you will be able to/want to eat tomorrow! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got caught up on all of your posts and I so appreciate your honesty and candidness. You are braver than you realize and probably don't give yourself enough credit. i didn't know you as well as I would have liked to--but I have a distinct memory of seeing you at the gym while chatting about fitness and health and I was mentioning how I wanted to enroll in Weight Watchers but I didn't have the money to get started. So what did you do? You walked up to me while I was on the treadmill and gave me a $20 bill and made me promise to use it for Weight Watchers. That memory has always stuck with me. I am sure it is just one of hundreds of kind things you have done for others! You are deserving of ALL the kindness, love, support, prayers, fasting, donations and acts of service that you are receiving. Keep up the fight! You are awesome--and a total babe!

    ReplyDelete