06 October 2015

All Great

Today was all and only great.
I had no pain, no nausea that couldn't be controlled, no throwing up, no other yucky elimination-related problems, nothing bad.

I did go on a couple of walks.
I ate and retained about 800 calories (including 3 chips and some salsa)
I spent some quality time with friends and family.
My body didn't do it's 6pm meltdown
I got to think about and do stuff for people other than myself.

Let's have more of these!

Thank you for ALL of your support, love, help, faith, and prayers.


5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!! YES, Let's have more wonderful days. Woot! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Dave says: GO CALORIES!!! I say: GO CHIPS!!! We are thrilled that your day was delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Good day. Chips and salsa. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! We are praying for more good days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just makes my heart glad to know you had a good day! And I love seeing how your faith just shines through. You're a wonder, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete