11 October 2015

Sunday Update

Church was great.  I love to be with my sweet ward family.

My primary class is beyond amazing.  A whole room of fabulous twelve year olds.  I love them.

This afternoon and evening, I felt just miserable.  Eating is such a burden.  My sister is quick to remind me that if I don't eat enough, I will be admitted to the hospital with an NG tube up my nose. That is always enough to get me to choke down one more yucky drink.

I had some sweet visitors today.  I wish I had the energy to be more interesting and entertaining. I appreciate the kindness so much.

I hope you had a blessed Sabbath day.  Thank you for checking in!  It means a lot to me

3 comments:

  1. Checking in!! Get drinking those nasty ensure drinks. You don't want a tube!! And of course you love all those 12 year olds. You are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up and you will be kept up. I pray for you and wish you were closer by so I can make you some healing food, screw the disgusting drink! Sending you comfort and a good night rest. Hugs and kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a great article for you from the Mayo Clinc: No appetite? How to get nutrition during cancer treatment
    If cancer treatment leaves you without an appetite, try these tips to get the calories and nutrients you need.
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cancer/in-depth/cancer/art-20045046

    ReplyDelete