09 October 2015

Extra, Extra

I am frequently asked if I have good insurance.  The answer is YES!  I have great insurance for which I am extremely grateful.

That said, even with great insurance, treating this disease gets pretty pricey.  And, if I am fortunate enough to get the de-bulking surgery in the next couple of months, it's going to get crazy expensive.

I am not out of money, and I do not want to wait until I am before I reach out for assistance.

I have just received my second round of hospital bills equaling $1000.  I paid for the first round using the generous donations I received last month.  It was amazing to receive this unsolicited help.

If you have a little EXTRA money lying around that you would be interested in contributing to this round of bills, it would help me out tremendously.  I really do mean EXTRA.  I don't want it to be a sacrifice or a burden or come from any fund that needs it more than I do.

If you have a surplus and would like to contribute to this cause, you can use this PayPal link:



If you don't have PayPal, or don't like to use that venue, you can mail to me at:
1160 West Anton Drive
Meridian, Idaho
83646

Is this unconventional?  Probably, but it is more my style to be direct than to turn the matter over to someone else to speak for me.  Thank you!  Thank you!!  Thank you!!!


Update:  Good day, miserable evening.  My belly is big and tight and bothering me.  I am also not eating nearly enough :(


1 comment: