15 October 2015

The last two days have been up and down.  I am growing more accustomed to the downs because I am increasingly aware that there are monsters that live inside of me that are not going away until they are surgically removed.  Until then, there are some variables that I am just not going to be able to control no matter what.

I've done fairly well with food two of the last three days.  I am experimenting more with solid food and having more success than before. I just have to remind myself that food is medicine and I have to take medicine every hour or the monsters in my body start taking over and it's hard to play catch-up.

I receive constant help and support and I am so grateful for every text, email, phone call, letter, prayer, act of service, suggestion,..all of it.  Thank you.

I know that the Lord has not left me comfortless.  He hears me and He helps me every day.  I know He knows his little daughter is struggling and He will never abandon me.  I cannot imagine my despair if I didn't know that.

I want to go to the beach.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh lets take a trip to the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound great. The beach. The Sea wind in our hair and sound of laughter and splashing nearby. Any pseudo beaches in Boise? Hope today is filled with calories and a walk somewhere. You're the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how he loves his little daughter! Always remember that. I love you and hope this next treatment goes well! Start planning all the fun things you can eat from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how he loves his little daughter! Always remember that. I love you and hope this next treatment goes well! Start planning all the fun things you can eat from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "He will not always take your afflictions from you, but he will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face." Pres. Thomas S. Monson
    I'm totally in for the beach. Let's go!

    ReplyDelete