10 October 2015

Bulgy Belly

I measured my belly.  It is a circumference of 40 inches around my belly button, and it is tight as a drum.  Does that sound frustrating and uncomfortable?  Good!  Because it is.

I contacted the doctor yesterday about bulgy belly, and he wasn't overly concerned, probably because there is nothing that can be done about it while I continue to be a clotting risk.

The morning today was nice....I went to three soccer games for three of my nieces.  It was nice to spend some time outside in this beautiful, beautiful fall weather, even though I think I may have sunburned my bald head.  In my defense, I did wear a hat for two of the three games!

The BYU football game distracted me a bit from bulgy belly tonight.

Thank you, BYU, for winning!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I'm sorry about your bulging belly. It's frustrating not knowing why!! Glad you got some good sunshine. But be careful baldy DuBois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! You probably went to Tasia's game, and she's on Brinley's team. It was the first game I've missed. I would have loved to see you! I wish I had an answer for the bulging belly. It sounds extremely annoying and uncomfortable. I have three Facebook friends that keep posting about the miracle weight loss from "wraps." Maybe you should try one around that 40 in belly. Ha! Why not. I'll come with you and try one too. It should give us both a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete