17 January 2016

The Last Few Days

The last few days have been pretty standard, post-chemo days.  My energy has been very low with a nonexistent appetite.  I've been drinking about 900 calories a day of the yucky drink.  Fortunately, I haven't had the nausea and vomiting that I had before, which has been great.  I've also been sleeping a little bit better, which is also great.

I got out and saw Star Wars yesterday....I went to sacrament meeting today.  It's hard to fill the many hours of the day when you just don't feel good.  I miss the days when there was too much to do and not enough time.

I have another treatment on Tuesday, then I'll have thirteen days off.  On we go!

10 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you aren't as nauseous as you were before and are able to get some calories down. Keep up the good work! Life is Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya. Not only on your recovery, but sacrament mtg and Star Wars. Been thinking of you today. Stay strong and keep trying for the calories. Best wishes from the Fishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to see your beautiful face in church today! I know it meant a lot to Mariah! We sure do love you in our family! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely to see your beautiful face in church today! I know it meant a lot to Mariah! We sure do love you in our family! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was lovely to see your beautiful face in church today! I know it meant a lot to Mariah! We sure do love you in our family! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you aren't throwing up as much this time around! Always on my mind and in my prayers! Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you aren't throwing up as much this time around! Always on my mind and in my prayers! Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear brave friend. Loving you and praying for you. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you write about the little tender mercies that are in your life, like twinkling stars in a dark night sky. I'm so happy God is answering your prayers of nausea and sleep. I'll be praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we wore our team michelle shirts in st george this past weekend. always thinking of you...hoping these lucky 13 days off will be great! hang in there. love you.

    ReplyDelete