14 January 2016

On We Go

My Cinderella time ended around 2 pm.  It was nice while it lasted!  We're back to no appetite and super low energy, and two yucky drinks as meals.  Fortunately, I have had no real problems with nausea yet, but it sure makes me grateful for the few weeks where I had a little bit of an appetite.

Some people have asked me why I drink the yucky drinks if they're so yucky.  It's because each one has 430 calories, and is only 8 oz of liquid.  So, it packs a lot of calories per ounce.  The best way I've found to describe them is the taste and texture of vanilla ice cream that has melted in the carton.

I'm grateful for everyone who asks what they can do to help me.  I really don't know right now, other than to continue to ask for your prayers.

On we go!

3 comments:

  1. It is sad when the clock strikes midnight and the slipper drops. One must live it up while at the ball. You've got my prayers. 💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've heard there are troubles of more than one kind; some come from ahead, and some come from behind. But I've brought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see; now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." Dr. Seuss You are doing great Michelle, one sip at a time is one whack with a bat at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always praying for you. Let's go on another food scavenger hunt. Maybe we can try the Co-op next week. There could be some new possibilities there. ; ) Sure love you!

    ReplyDelete