26 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

It's been a week since I've updated.....It's been a lot of the same ups and downs.  I am surrounded by so much love and support as I slowly but steadily heal from the crazy, gigantic surgery!

I am both encouraged and frustrated by the speed of recovery.  I made it seamlessly to California, where the Dibbs are patiently waiting on me.  Nourishing my skinny little body continues to be an ordeal, but we are finding some foods that work out well so I am not so dependent on the yucky drink.

My walking is getting a little better every few days.  I am quite slow, but I think I'm going a little further each day.  I feel so much support, and hope you will continue to keep me in your prayers.




10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Glad you made it to CA safely! They say slow and steady wins the race, and it sounds like you are making progress each day! Love ya and Life is Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great!
    Merry Christmas! So glad you made it to California without incident. You keep up the great work, we'll keep up the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so great!
    Merry Christmas! So glad you made it to California without incident. You keep up the great work, we'll keep up the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Michelle! We love you. Let those Dibbs feed you, in all the ways. One little step at a time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! An update and photo. I'm so glad you made it to Cali ok. Love the photo of all of you in your Christmas Jammies. Slow and steady girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of those smiley, stripey cuties are awesome! I bet your niece and nephews have a lot of funny shows (Amelia's live musicals) and jokes to keep the happiness going! Merry Christmas & Happiest days of 2016 & 2017!! xxoo Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Christmas pajamas! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by your family. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that you are there! LOVE the TLC you are receiving! LOVE the smiles! LOVE the pajama pants! LOVE that you are progressing so well! LOVE you! And as far as eating goes, ditch the food and just eat the thighs on the baby! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete