10 March 2016

The New Plan

I went to the hospital today to meet with the radiology oncologist.  We talked about the plan going forward.  I will start radiation treatments on Tuesday.  I will have fifteen of them; they will go until April 4.  The objective is to shrink what is currently the biggest tumor to help me be more comfortable and to slow its growth.

There are also a number of other small tumors in various locations, but we won't be able to deal with them until after all of the radiation is done.  At that time, we will attack them using a different chemotherapy than before.

The whole thing is pretty crazy.  I am not even sure what to think.  I feel like my head's been spinning for the past 24 hours.  I am continuing to pray for divine intervention.  I know this is, and always has been, entirely in the hands of God.

5 comments:

  1. We love you too! Just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to read such news and wish I could take this awfulness away from you. We will pray that the radiation goes well and the tumors will shrink and that you can be more comfortable. It was so great to see you last night. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong. You are a warrior. Faith to build you up and provide spiritual sustenance. Prayers for you and dr's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and best wishes Love, the Fishes.

    ReplyDelete