23 March 2016

I've Just Been So Sick

I don't know if it's even connected to the radiation, but I have just felt so sick for the past couple of weeks.  My appetite is nonexistent.  I'm throwing up way too much, not even sure what I'm throwing up since I'm not really eating.  It's just been crazy.

I go to radiation every day.  I've posted some photos of the process.  Once they set me up and close the door, I lay there for about 10 minutes while they radiate from every angle.  It doesn't seem to have made any difference in the way that I feel on a day to day basis, except I am more nauseous and losing weight again.

It's been a discouraging couple of weeks.  The beautiful roses in the photo are from my visiting teacher.  She is a rock star, and the roses are gorgeous!

Thanks for reaching out to me.  I love to hear from you.







  


8 comments:

  1. oh man!!!! i'm so sorry that you are always so nauseous. that sounds terrible. it's time you caught a break. interesting to see the radiation photos. and fresh flowers have such a way of brightening days. praying you will be able to keep something down and gain a pound or two. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart! Your poor little body has been through and all out war! And you are the BEST of soldiers! We all love you, pray for you and think about you! Those flowers are gorgeous .....and your shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Radiation everyday looks physically exhausting. Your arms must be aching, as well as getting buff! Can you get some of that good medicine that your doctor gave you, that contributed to a great appetite and euphoric feelings during your past chemo days? Your smiles in these pictures are so cute and brave, Michelle. That's because you ARE cute and brave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so sorry to hear that you are doing so poorly, our prayers are with you. Wish we could hug you and make it go away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a rock star too!! Throwing up is the worst! Goodness, it all just looks exhausting!! My stomach aches for you, my heart breaks for you! Love you! Your name is on the altars of the temples! Xoxo- wish I could give you some in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a rock star too!! Throwing up is the worst! Goodness, it all just looks exhausting!! My stomach aches for you, my heart breaks for you! Love you! Your name is on the altars of the temples! Xoxo- wish I could give you some in real life!

    ReplyDelete