10 November 2015

Same With Changes

Everything is the same but just a bit different.  I still have bulgy belly but it is bulgier and more consistently bulgy.  I still have no appetite.  The nausea has been more of a problem as the anti-nausea medication does not seem to be helping much.  I have been throwing up more and then I lose the calories and have to start over.  It's all a little crazy.

I had an appointment with the Oncologist today.  I knew I was in trouble when I had lost more weight and the dietician had been invited in for the consult.  Didn't make a lot of headway there.

Bulgy finally got his day in court and the Onc. was concerned enough about it to change my 20 Nov. CT scan to this Thursday, 12 Nov.  I'm not sure what to think of that but it will be nice to know what is going on in there.

I should receive my CA-125 number in the next couple of days which may tell us a little more about the cancer antigens in my blood.  We'd love to see that number decrease from the last time as it has consistently risen over the past nine weeks .

My spirits are okay, not great.  My gratitude is off the charts for everything that is being done in my behalf.  I am overwhelmed by the avalanche of sacrifice that is dumped on me every single day.  I am weak but my gratitude remains very strong.  Thank you so much




5 comments:

  1. Love you so much!! I am so grateful to have such an amazing example in my life of such faith and gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up! We are all so grateful that you are here. You give us more light and love than you realize. Wake up tomorrow and be Amazing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to know what you find out tomorrow. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    Paul shared your blog with me last night. We love you and our hearts and prayers are with you at this time. You are a strong woman of light and truth! I always have loved your optimistic outlook and know that it will get you far in this situation as well. We pray you will continue to have the strength and courage to face each new day ahead of you. Please know we are here for you. Love to you Mignonne Abegg

    ReplyDelete