14 November 2015

Lab Results

I know the blog has been silent recently; I'm still processing information.

Here's the factual, non-emotional piece of what I've learned the last few days:

1.  There is a new blood clot in my lungs.
2.  As a result, the surgery has been put off indefinitely.
3.  The chemotherapy appears to have been ineffective.  The tumors have doubled in size.

Yep, a lot going on in my head right now....making some pretty significant decisions.  Grateful for all the faith, prayers, love, and support.  This is crazy!!

The good news--last night the doctor was able to drain 5 liters of fluid (approximately 2 gallons) from my bulgy belly.  I can actually walk again!





10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. All that fluid. I can't believe you've been walking around with all of that. Glad that's gone.
    You are on my mind constantly. We are still praying for you. To not feel scared and to feel of our love. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! We love you Michelle. It is good that all of the uncomfortable fluid is out of there and that you can walk easier now. You are so courageous and we admire you for that. Thank you for being YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We pray for you every night. Much love and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo hiss for blood clots and stubborn tumors. :( still trying to wrap my brain around this news. You are in my prayers daily. The one bright spot is that they got rid of all that excess fluid that was so uncomfortable. 5 liters? Happy about that. We all love you so much Michelle. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a lot to process :( I'm glad you are feeling more comfortable for now though. Gosh, I'm still sending prayers your way each day. We love you over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a lot to process :( I'm glad you are feeling more comfortable for now though. Gosh, I'm still sending prayers your way each day. We love you over here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you, hate that list. Both, a lot. I hope you have some peace and clarity while you're processing it all and making decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ughh!!!!! That is not fun news. Extra prayers coming your way. {Big hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I can't believe you were carrying around that much fluid. Good thoughts and prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a rediculous amount of fluid. Glad it's gone. We think and pray for you often. We celebrate everything you are to us.

    ReplyDelete