22 November 2015

Kind of in an Uncomfortable Holding Pattern

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but there hasn't been much to report.  I am kind of in an uncomfortable holding pattern, waiting for December 2.

Everyday I need to eat more and move more, and I try.  But Bulgy Belly is filling back up with fluid and making everything very uncomfortable.  I will go back in for more draining Tuesday, hip hip hooray!
.
I am looking forward to seeing family over Thanksgiving, but apprehensive about the traveling and being away from home part of it.  I am very, very grateful for family, and for all of you who have continued to reach out and bless me with your faith, prayers, and service.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. Those of us who don't get to see you everyday, hang on every word. I'm so happy you will be celebrating with family for Thanksgiving. I hope all of that great food will look appetizing to you. : ) You have so many people who love you! Savor every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, we are grateful for YOU. More draining on Tuesday will make room for Thanksgiving dinner Thursday! We are excited to be with all of the Delightful DuBois Darlings in a few days. Love and prayer is on your way every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thankful for you and your fortitude and unwavering faith. You light up any occasion with your presence. Keep pounding down the calories and gaining strength. Best wishes from the Fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get some rest tonight. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, you don't know me but my friend, Janee Roper, shared your blog with me. I read every word in awe of your courage and faith and felt "so much light and love" while reading it. I am praying for you and I put your name in the temple this morning. I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer a few years ago but mine was miraculously caught very early. I do know some of your family members. Living in American Fork, my daughter went to school with Michael and two of my kids performed in a music group with your mom, Ilsa. Thank you for bravely sharing your story - it has lifted me and caused me to love you deeply.

    ReplyDelete