24 November 2015

Eight Liters

Today was a special day....PARACENTISIS DAY (aka the draining of The Bulgy Belly).  The doctors were able to drain even more fluid than last time--eight whole liters!  Again, that is the equivalent of approximately two gallons.  As you can imagine, I am feeling a lot of relief.


This is the drain in my belly.  Not very fun, but they numb the area first!


To celebrate, I was feeling so good that I was able to go to Olive Garden and eat some of their yummy yummy salad.  I could drink that dressing!


Now I am feeling tired, but good.  I am still a little apprehensive for traveling tomorrow, but so excited to see family.  Happy Thanksgiving....I am so very grateful for so many things!


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you felt relief, and were able to eat! Be safe traveling on this snowy day. I hope you enjoy every minute with your family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Michelle. <3 Cynthia (Thank you for the thoughtful note)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle we love and pray for you. Enjoy this Thanksgiving holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Michelle! Have a wonderful time with your family! The Mercado family loves you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. ❤️

    ReplyDelete