18 April 2016

Ultrasound Follow-up

Just a quick follow-up on the ultrasound of my kidneys...there doesn't seem to be any obstruction there.  I also seem to be tolerating this chemo better than last week.  I've only thrown up once.

I woke up this morning and was actually a little surprised that I still had cancer.  I don't know why, but every now and again I wake up thinking it's all just been a nightmare and everything will be back to normal.  No such luck!  I also woke up too late to go to church yesterday but was able to receive the sacrament from some wonderful Priests in my ward.

It was sad to say goodbye to the Dibbs yesterday.  It was so nice to have them here!




6 comments:

  1. Clear kidneys, Yes! Less Nausea, Finally! I love the picture of you on the couch and those darling kids surrounding you. Especially the one laying across the top--Ha : ) You are so loved, Michelle! I hope you have more mornings where you wake up feeling like life is wonderful, healthy, and normal. We continually pray for "Michelle DuBois to be healed from her cancer." That phrase at the Burk house is about as common now as "Please bless this food..." : ) We pray for you, we think about you, we read your blog, and we talk about how you are doing every day. To more little miracles! *We'll take any we can get... xoxo M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I posted a few days ago but it vanished. High five for the kidneys. I love the photos. I love you, and think of you often. You're a wonderful person, even when you're sick, and I feel lucky to call you family. (Which I do, even though it's kind of a little white lie.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I posted a few days ago but it vanished. High five for the kidneys. I love the photos. I love you, and think of you often. You're a wonderful person, even when you're sick, and I feel lucky to call you family. (Which I do, even though it's kind of a little white lie.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the above pictures with you and Mindy's sweet family. They are nice pictures to match your good news about your kidneys. You are in our prayers and thoughts every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love any good news! keep it up! love seeing those cute dibb people with you. sending love and prayers for a good week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete