06 July 2016

Quick Summer Update

Not much new to report, but I thought I would update.   Since I wrote last, I enjoyed a fun visit from the Dibb family.  We celebrated Baby B's first birthday--pinata, water fight and all!   Not much has changed for me physically; I am still struggling with a lot of pain, weakness, and lack of appetite.  But I have a great view out a new glass door of the flowers and grass and blue sky.  I am grateful for beautiful things.  I have also been enjoying the Olympic trials, artichoke hearts, and apple juice.

I have my CT scan this coming Friday, and a follow-up consultation Tuesday.  I am looking forward to getting some more information.

Please continue to pray for the guidance I will need to make decisions about my treatments this next week.  Thank you for your faith, love, and prayers.  They help me every day.

Some dear friends in Alpine, Utah organized a concert on my behalf last Friday...I put on my fancy concert attire to give everyone a smile when I Skyped in.

7 comments:

  1. I am seriously loving the outfit for your Skype call. What a cool thing to do--a concert in Alpine! Who performed? You are loved by so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your concert attire almost as much as your smile. It was fun for us to see all the little Dibbs over the 4th of July. You're welcome to Skype in to any of our craziness anytime you want. Clark is learning how to play the trombone.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your concert attire almost as much as your smile. It was fun for us to see all the little Dibbs over the 4th of July. You're welcome to Skype in to any of our craziness anytime you want. Clark is learning how to play the trombone.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Michelle, we really enjoyed our visit with you yesterday. We are happy that you live in such a beautiful home with your sweet roommate, Janean. Keep enjoying your Happy Birthmonth, and enjoy some summe sunshine! We LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your concert attire is fabulous along with your Hair!! Great to see you! Love and hugs! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete