21 July 2016

Services: Updated

Services for Michelle Du Bois will be held at 10:00am on Monday, July 25, at the Meridian South Stake Center located at 6575 S. Eagle Road (south of Lake Hazel). The family will receive friends for a viewing Sunday evening from 6:00-8:00pm at the Meridian 5th Ward located at 2555 Stoddard Road.  Family and all interested parties will be leaving shortly following Monday’s funeral services to travel to Utah where interment will take place at the Willard Cemetery at approximately 5:00pm.  Funeral services are under the direction of Summers Funeral Home. Condolences and shared memories may be sent to the family online at http://www.summersfuneral.com/.   

6 comments:

  1. I have prayed that her last days were free of pain and peaceful.
    We love her. And our hearts go out to the family.
    I know her greatest mission is yet to come. Love Julie Suter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have prayed that her last days were free of pain and peaceful.
    We love her. And our hearts go out to the family.
    I know her greatest mission is yet to come. Love Julie Suter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have known Michelle through my daughter, Rebecca, who was her roommate in college and a life-long friend. I loved her from the start and continued to follow her activities throughout the years. She was an amazing woman and will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She planned it, going on her 50th Birthday! What a class act is Michelle! We'll all miss her but you, her family, will miss her smiles and hugs and laughs and big grins most of all. I'm so glad I got to spend a bit of time with Michelle when she was here in Marriott-Slaterville. She and Rylan are having a blast, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and every prayer are with all of you at this time. The lord certainly had open arms welcoming Michelle back home What a faithful daughter Michelle has been. May the lord bless and keep you all

    ReplyDelete