07 February 2016

Caught Up

I think the two chemos in two days caught up with me this weekend!  I felt pretty crummy and weak.  My appetite is lousy, but I am hoping it will return a little in the next week.  I can't really complain too much though, because everyone takes such good care of me and helps me out so much.  I've also had two consecutive good night's sleep, which is always a plus.

One more treatment for this round will be this Tuesday, and then I will have thirteen days off to hopefully get my bearings.

Thank you everyone for being so nice to me!

3 comments:

  1. So glad things are going relatively well! And so grateful for all the angels surrounding your care!!
    Consider us totally enlisted in that Army constantly petitioning the Lord with faith filled prayers for your
    continued healing and full recovery!
    We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday morning after the girls had crawled in bed with us we were talking about it being fast sunday. lucy held up her hand in the air and said enthusiastically, "i'm fasting for michelle dubois!" i'm so glad you are being taken care of. good family and friends are like gold. better than gold. we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third treatment over?? Yay! "The pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the JOY that's coming." Romans 8:18

    ReplyDelete